Crabtree & Evelyn: Verbena and Lavender Hand Cream Review

Crabtree & Evelyn  is renowned around the world for beautiful gifts and everyday luxuries that capture the essence of British style. I ...

http://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=438152869&pid=uid9561-32704669-66Crabtree & Evelyn is renowned around the world for beautiful gifts and everyday luxuries that capture the essence of British style. I have been using this Crabtree & Evelyn products for about two years now. I am in love with their products, especially their award-winning hand therapies. I like their hand therapy products because they are not too greasy like any other hand lotions in general and most importantly because they smell really good.

Carbtree & Evelyn Verbena Hand Lotion
Crabtree & Evelyn - Verbena & Lavender Hand Therapy

The Verbena & Lavender de Provence hand therapy is one of my favorite scents from Crabtree & Evelyn hand therapy products. This batch is infused with Shea butter, macadamia nut oil, and extracts of French verbena and lavender, it nourishes skin so it's noticeably smoother after each luxurious use. The packaging for this hand lotion is also beautiful! The color of the tube is a soft green avocado with combinations of brushed silver metallic on the edge and displays a beautifully illustrated lavender branch in the middle.


Carbtree & Evelyn Verbena and Lavender Hand Lotion


I only use hand lotions especially in the winter time. Since I do not like oily hands, I prefer to avoid any rich and creamy hand lotion that usually makes my hands sticky and greasy. For that reason, this hand therapy suits me best. It is light and soft, not too creamy and almost like a liquid but thicker in texture. 


Carbtree & Everlyn Verbena and Lavender Hand Lotion Carbtree & Everlyn Verbena and Lavender Hand Lotion Carbtree & Everlyn Verbena and Lavender Hand Lotion Carbtree & Everlyn Verbena and Lavender Hand Lotion
Before - After Application


What I like? The scent of Verbena and Lavender hits me in seconds, it has a lovely crisp and clean summery scent. Moreover, after the application, I do not really need to wait for a long time since it dries very quickly and my hands feel smoother in just a few seconds. The other great things about this batch that it is not only soften my hands but also my nails and cuticles. FYI, the batch contains Myrrh extract that helps condition nails and cuticles. Is it safe? Yes! It formulated without color, mineral oil, parabens, phthalates nor propylene glycol. It is indeed very safe especially for people with sensitive skin.


Carbtree & Everlyn Verbena and Lavender Hand Lotion
Product Quality: A-

Product: 8.5/10         Texture: 9/10         Longevity: 7.5/10        Application:9/10

Total:  85%
 
Product Ingredients: shea butter, macadamia nut oil, and extracts of French verbena and lavender, myrrh extract
Type of skin: normal to light dry. If you don't have super dry hands then this batch will definitely work for you!
Will I re-purchase? Yes, definitely!

http://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=438152869&pid=uid9561-32704669-66



More Crabtree & Evelyn products:

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Really interesting products really great and interesting review! kiss
    Federica - Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love Crabtree and Evelyn's regular lotion. Though I haven't bought any in a long time, since they stopped making my favourite scent Spring Rain. This hand therapy lotion sounds amazing!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lili! Sorry to hear they discontinued your favorite scent. But you should give this Verbena & Lavender a try! It has a lovely crisp and clean summery scent :)

      Delete
  3. Honestly tho' you're the one who introduced me to this brand and I happily finished 'em all. The scent wasn't my all-time favorite, as my fave is either coconut or vanilla *berasa kayak ngasi kode*. To be really frank, I wouldn't purchase this brand because it's on the expensive side u_u
    But, for someone who is crazy about verbena and lavender, I can really see why you LOVE it!

    Soooo, does this hand cream come in coconut or vanilla scent? :P

    P.S: Join my pre-Spring giveaway and win a pair of sunglasses of your choice.

    xx
    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, this hand cream does not come in coconut or vanilla scent. But you can try this scent Crabtree & Evelyn 'Gardeners' which is a nutty fragrance, sweet and mellow, a bit vanilla-like but in a very gentle way :)

      Delete
  4. Seems like a very nice product :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stephanie,

    Your Blog is good looking and nice review for each product.
    also I enjoyed, the way you showed the product.
    -it's me-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Yea, it is so good. You should try it, Ivana! :)

      Delete

Flickr Images